The wonderful Amy Lemons at Step into 2nd Grade is hosting a "Tell Me More, Tell Me More" linky party and I've decided to join! At least now I have something blog about right? Here goes...in NO particular order. :)
1. I think MARIAH CAREY is seriously the best singer in the world. She's my ALL TIME fav and has been since I was in middle school!!!
2. Cheerleading runs through my blood! Like Amy L., I still have dreams about stunting to this day! Stunting was my all time favorite thing to do!!! This picture was actually taken after high school with one of my high school friends, Landon, because we both still loved it so much! :)
3. My husband and I are HUGE Alabama Football fans...hence my blog name: The Houndstooth Teacher!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! We loved AL football so much that we also middled-named our 2nd son "Tyde."
4. I have an identical twin sister whom I adore and admire so much! She's amazing...you may even have heard of her: Julie Lee at Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten We have the best laughs together and I about die if I go 30 minutes without speaking to her.
We are also expecting 6 weeks apart from one another. It has been so fun. She has 2 girls at home and is having a boy and I have 2 boys at home and I'm having a girl....totally a GOD thing!
5. I'm totally addicted to MOUNTAIN DEW!!! Even so much that my sister and I had maternity pictures made of us guzzling a 20 oz!!! :)
6. I'm super duper OCD about my bed sheets! They have to be PERFECT when I'm changing them. My sweet hubby helps...but honestly he just doesn't get it when I say "pull that corner all the way down" , or "straighten that side up"...etc. I also carry my own set of sheets when traveling...that way I can sleep good without worrying about "nastiness."
7. I recently got SAVED on April 1st, 2012. My dad is a preacher, my paw-paw was a preacher, and my father-in-law is a preacher. I've been in church ALL my life...thought I was saved young. It's NEVER too late y'all! Thankful to GOD for his mercy!!!
8. I have a serious nail biting problem. Even when there is nothing left to bite, I find something. Gross!!!
9. I love fashion: newest trends, high heels, blingy jewelry, blingy clothes, nail polish, make-up, clothes, clothes, clothes...BUT you'd NEVER know it...because I can't make my self wear the stuff. I feel to "bogged down"...but I sure do love to look at it. :) You'll usually find me in jeans, flip flops, and a comfy shirt.
10. I LOVE to sleep late...like until 10:30 or 11:00...and believe it or not my precious husband lets me do that sometimes on Saturdays. He gets up and takes care of the boys. I hope my mom doesn't read this...hehe. She would seriously threaten to spank me. :)