Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Reading Comprehension Posters and Question of the Week Posters

A lot of people have asked me (and my sister) about the posters and question cards I have hanging on my reading focus wall.  I have created a set of posters that cover ALL units of the Scott Foresman Reading Street series.  I also have created new and improved (cuter) comprehension question cards.  Both of these are available in my TPT store...links below.  The comprehension question cards are fun to use for any story.  I have a set that I use and I also have a seperate set that my students can use to "quiz" each other about what they are reading.  They really like them a lot.     
 
 
In my TPT store, I also have all the questions typed up in a document 
in case you want to make your own set of cards for FREE. :)  They can be found here.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment